Valid for3 Years
The aim of this course is to prepare candidates with the principles of Confined Space Awareness for those that have to identify the hazards and risks associated with confined space operations but are not required to enter a confined space. This course can be used as a proprietary step to confined space entry training if required.
Who Should Attend?
- Risks associated with confined spaces
- Oxygen deprivation and suffocation
- Toxic & Flammable atmospheres
- Information, instruction and training
- Working safely in a confined space
- Purging and ventilation
- Safe communication
- Work equipment
- Fire safety
- First aid and rescue procedures
- Assessing and identifying a confined space
To enquire about this course please complete the booking form below