Valid for3 Years
Emergency Response and Rescue training is for those who work in high-risk areas and might need to complete rescue from either height, below ground or within a restricted or confined space, in the event of an emergency.
This course is highly practical and is taught on-site within your own working environment.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at incident responders, first-line managers and middle managers.
- Understanding the key principles of the rescue
- Acknowledging the roles and responsibilities of personnel within the rescue team
- How to plan an initial response to operational incidents (Hold, Plan and Act) and carry out a rescue.
- Working at height and confined space legislation
- Risk assessments, hazards, and control measures
- Working at height equipment (i.e., harnesses, fall restraints, work positioning)
- Rescue from height (conscious and unconscious casualties)
- Rescue equipment (casualty immobilisation devices, stretchers etc.)
- Rope access and rope rescue
- How to follow a rescue plan