Valid for3 Years
Learners on this course will be trained in the necessary skills and techniques to safely rescue a casualty to the ground through a variety of different scenarios.
This course will also ensure that delegates are able to implement the legal requirements (as stated within the Work at Height Regulations 2005).
Who Should Attend?
- Hazards, Risks & Control Measures
- Collective and personal protection
- Injuries and Accidents associated with a rescue scenario
- Rescue planning & procedures
- Introduction to rescue kit and equipment
- Post rescue recovery procedure
- A brief overview of stretcher work