Valid for3 Years
This course has been designed to comply and meet the needs and requirements as stated within the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and covers duties and roles, fires and fire spread, evacuation and control, and general fire safety precautions and procedures.
Who Should Attend?
Our half-day Fire Marshal/Warden qualification has been designed for anyone that is required to adopt the role of Fire Marshal/Warden in the workplace as part of a Safe System of Work and Risk Assessment.
- Learners will develop their knowledge and skills in fire safety, to include:
- Fire awareness in the workplace
- Fire extinguishers in buildings and workplaces
- Classes and types of fire
- Safety tips when using fire extinguishers
- Fire hazards and risks in the workplace
- Effective fire drills
- Fire alarms/smoke alarms and fixed installations
- Assembly points and coordination
- Fire evacuation – general principles and safety advice and plans
- Fire risk assessment overview
- Summary of daily, weekly and monthly Warden checks