Valid for5 Years
The 1 day IPAF 3a & 3b course is designed for anyone who operates a Mobile Elevated Work Platform (MEWP), such as scissor lifts or boom lifts. Delegates should take this course to comply with the duties placed upon employers and employees by law. The International Powered Access Federation licence is recognised all over the world.
On successful completion of the course candidates will be:
- Fully aware of the relevant Health and Safety regulations
- Able to manoeuvre the machine as required
- Fully aware of accident prevention and control
- Able to drive the MEWP proficiently and safely
- Fully aware of the needs regarding personal protection
- Able to correctly position and carry out the required tasks in a correct and proper manner
Who Should Attend?
Candidates will undertake a written test and practical assessment at the end of the course. On successful completion, delegates will be able to access their certification via the ePAL app. Should a physical PAL card and/or certificate be required, this must be requested at time of booking and will be charged at an extra cost. The licence is internationally accepted and is valid for 5 years.
To enquire about this course please complete the booking form below