Valid for3 Years
This manual handling training course is a superb way to show your staff how to lift safely in a high impact course. Once your staff have attended this manual handling training course, they will know have to look after their back properly and your business will be protected from the cost of absenteeism and litigation.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at staff of all levels who will be required to move and lift objects in the workplace.
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Other relevant regulations/legislation
- Employer Duties
- Employee Duties
- Fundamentals of ‘safe’ movement
- Types of injuries and their causes
- Anatomy of the spine
- Mechanical Aids
- TILE (Task, Individual, Load & Environment)
- Practical demonstration of safe Manual Handling